Whether you have an insurance loss or you want to remodel, hiring a quality contractor is very important. It is important because:
- You will be sharing your home with your contractor and possibly many trades-people
- Your home’s integrity could be compromised during the restoration process because of unqualified/unlicensed subcontractors
- Cleanliness, orderliness, and dust control are seldom first priority to new home builders
- Ask for and talk to their references and read customer testimonials on 3rd party websites
- Check our reviews on Kudzu.com
- Check our reviews on Angieslist.com
- Your financial liability because a company does not have current workers compensation and liability insurance.
We Offer You Peace of Mind with
- Experienced, certified, and licensed General Contractors
- Experienced in the Restoration and Reconstruction industry
- Custom Computerized and Itemized estimate for your project.
- Easy product selection with our project manager
- No Surprises. Your contract will be a fixed-price. It will change only if you change it.
- You will have a single point of contact with your All South Restoration Project Manager.
- Trades Craftsmen are carefully screened and All South Restoration is a DRUG-FREE workplace.
Atlanta Reconstruction & Remodeling Information
The main reason that you would want to use a specialist in Insurance Claim handling is simple, you have less to worry about when it comes to dealing and negotiating with your insurance company.
At All South Restoration, we will talk to you about if you need a building permit or not. If you do need permits, then we will obtain the necessary permits for your assignment. We will also meet with the inspector once the work has been completed to inspect all the assignments.
We have a simple process in place to ensure that your damaged property gets restored as quickly and efficiently as possible while giving you the peace of mind you should expect when working with an expert restoration company in Atlanta!